Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sigh... all messed up!!!!

All of a sudden I have somehow started taking a good note of things.(one should especially when things are not in the place where they belong, and it takes hours to search for that particular thing you need).

1. My messed up desk… which only clears at 6 in the evening when I leave work.
2. My desktop – I wonder how lazy I have become that I couldn’t even arrange the icons in proper folders (yeah! I can be that lazy at times).
3. I shall not think twice before blaming the fashionistas for making large sized handbags trendy cuz at such lazy times I really have to go fishing in my bag for that small tube of lip gloss.
4. It’s taking ages for me to find the other pair, in my wardrobe.
5. My chipped nail paint seems like it needs a fresh coat immediately.
6. Plus, I can barely manage to find any space on the bed to sleep with the clothes lying on it and the travel bag which I haven’t unpacked for the past three days.
7. The study table with books, newspapers and dvds sprung over it.
8. Five pairs of shoes scattered in the room.
9. The chocolate and chip wrappers with leftovers which I have neatly tucked in the drawer.
10. Lastly, the clarity of my thoughts which is getting affected by the things mentioned above. Sigh….prioritizing things has never been such a Herculean task.

There are times when walking away is an easier option than facing the situation or completing the task. Here I am sitting on the table in my room facing a dilemma of choosing between the two options. :(


4 comments:

Phoenix said...

I think there are more than two options here... any way, welcome back home and hope u enjoyed ur trip.

PS :- what does 'vera' mean ?

Shruti said...

yeah! true but i could think of only two as the clarity of my thoughts was being affected by the mess around me..
yup did njoy the trip. :)

Anonymous said...

Clarity of thought!!? 2 words tht shud have been missing from ur dictionary along with a plethora of others.
I know it's kinda late but i promised i wud comment on ur blog...just dont expect anything 'nice' though.

Shruti said...

you don't post just for the heck of posting..