Monday, August 27, 2007

Eeps…….NOT THE CLEANSING MILK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The packing list was almost done , and dad was helping me out ( as he would be leaving in a few hours from now ). The next item on the list was soap, and oh! boy we couldn’t find even a single soap bar in the whole house !!!!!
N the last thing I see my dad picking up the bottle of cleansing milk …. N chuckling to himself saying “Ah! This will do ….”
I look at him and froze “ *damn* NO !!!!! …. DAD, That’s my cleansing milk !!!!!”
I frantically search all the cabinets , cupboards and all the silly places where I might find a single bar of soap and luckily I spot a small pearly white bar ….. I am elated and smile as I am about to pick up the bar …….



Well then, My Mom woke me up!!!!!


This is the first time ever that I am happy and not complaining about mom waking me up . The reason being , I realize it’s a dream and I will not have to put my favorite bottle of cleansing milk in dad’s luggage . :))

This morning has been beautiful for a number of reasons. First off, I look out of the window and realize it’s going to rain heavily pretty soon and I’ll have a good excuse to take a day off from work (though I haven’t , feeling guilty about taking a leave on the very first day of the week ) plus I love to sit on the window sill and watch it rain .
Second, tomorrow is ‘Raksha bandhan’ . I agree that’s not a good enough reason to be happy , but then I am the only girl on my paternal side, *smile* and that means tomorrow is my day and I get whatever I want from my cousins .


Just the other day I was coming back from work. I happened to sit beside a girl who culn’t help staring at me. * What the heck! *
The only solution I figured was to stare back at her and when I did she smiled and quickly took out a bunch of white flowers from her bag and presented it to me “ You look pretty” she said !!!!!! Man I was so ashamed I thought this girl was staring for no reason at all.
After that we had a small conversation and damn I was feeling guilty the whole time and even I wanted to give her something in return may be not for giving me a compliment but atleast for me thinking something ill about her. I dint know what to give her . After much thought I took out a black pen an gave her. Hoping she did like it .
She smiled and took out one of her notebooks and said “All my friends love my handwriting !!” Man it was so beautiful and neat , that was indeed the best thing I could have presented her.

I had to get down on the next stop . After exchanging ‘Goodbyes’ I got up thinking.
How a complete stranger had made my evening . :))

No comments: