Thursday, July 26, 2007

My One and only attempt to write a POEM ….


I Walk across the road,
With a wild upload .
No fear, no sorrow,
No pain , no gain .
There’s everything which looks insane,
Even the love of a mere stranger,
I believe will lead you to danger.

Looks that kill,
Glances that put you still.
Pressure so immense that will make you wretch
Nerves so tense , that you’ll want to stretch.

Everywhere I look I see ,
See nothing but sorrow…
As deep as the deepest sea.
My heart feels like a desert…
Which lies bare without being revered .

I walk across the road ,
With THAT wild upload .
Heavens forbid it to happen ,
Some more , I shall explode …

I pray to the HOPE Fairy ,
“Where art thou ?” , bless me with some strength
Which I need to fight this fierce wreathe
My godmother with her presence felt,
Blesses me; and sorrow seems to melt .

All fear, All sorrow , All pain
Drips and trips own the drain .
I don’t have to fight anymore
With myself some more .

Things turn bright, in this light
And then I see a heavenly sight .
I try to figure it, with a faint vision at the moment
Where the stones are turning into gourmet

A missionary, a pioneer, a patriot,
My beloved mounted on a horse top.
A sweetheart , a soldier , lover , best friend,
Or just a highwayman* at the end .

Soothes and smoothes , with his every move ,
My heart growing profound for him and his troop.
So deep in love am I ….
That at this mere stranger sight
I want to love him still,
Till all the seas go dry.

With all the feelings felt and set high,
I seem to think and them to cry.

How long will it last , this holocaust,
I fail to foresee, foretell and forecast.
I fear most of those unknown moments,
Deep in my heart fighting those torments.

Thinking a thought , after having fought,
“Even the love of a mere stranger
I believe will lead you to danger”
But…
So deep in love am i…
That at this mere stranger sight
I want to love him still
Till all the seas go dry ….
And I want to love him still
Till all the seas go dry ……”


* highway man : in old Victorian times the robber’s were called highwaymen , as they looted people on the highway’s.

No comments: