Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It’s 5 pm … and a mail from the Territory manager (west) flashes on the screen .

“ There’s a party at Rodas hiranandani Gardens , Powai for all the ICFAI Branches on the 28th July , 2007.
Dress Code : Men in Black , Women in Red .”


*S : Hey , K , A look the venue to the party has been confirmed .

( excited K and A come running )
( B checks his mail too )

*A: Oh! The dress code . Yipee! I just brought a black polka dotted shirt yesterday ;
good heavens ! my choice was perfect or I would have to go shopping all over again .

*K: huh ! now where should I find a Red dress ???

*B: Yipee ! I have a black shirt too….
(to everybody ) hope you guys also have .

*S : Oh! Why did they keep a dress code , I so wanted to wear the new spaghetti top that i went shopping for last week. I was waiting for an occasion to wear it .

*B: Sigh ! you gurlz , always have a problem with what to wear .

(K, S stare hard at B)

( M calls up his colleague cum best friend Su .
M being an conservative dresser and the one who hates the color black , discloses the news to Su.
They both talk about it for a while and hang up .)

*M ( to everybody) : What the heck ! What a color !!!
All guys are gonna look as if we are going to the Aiyappa temple for Pooja .


* S,A,K,B,R : ha ha lol


*S: now M what on earth made you think of that !!! ha ha …..

No comments: